Custom Tokens Disabled [app freezes]

Hello everyone.
So, two days ago I started having a problem . The app (android) froze and got a message saying something like " wallet cannot be decrypted " Restarted the app and all my custom tokens were disabled. Funny thing was that old disabled tokens are now enabled. So I chose those I wanted and everything was fine ( yes all ok on the blockchain ) Suddently the app froze again and the same thing happened. It’s like the 3rd time I go through this process as it continues to happen. Any hints ?

2 Likes

@bongobon To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Record a short video showing whole process and upload to Google drive then share public link here.

1 Like

Hello Alan47
With all due respect I won’t be recording the app all day until it freezes as the issue happens in intermittent way

1 Like

@bongobon you can send your app version, also make sure your phone has enough free space.

v 5.34
0x5F8485E3EA7822BAf7138b08df900DeF028C2E66
7gb free space

1 Like