Зависли монеты Dash помогитее

Не могу перевести куда либо Dash
Выходит ошибка 400 , обновлял приложение вче равно не переводит , пожалуйста помогите решить вопрос, благодарю)

5 Likes

Hello @Nikkit

Issue with Dash transactions has already been fixed. Please try to send again.
Sorry for inconvenience.

============== Translated by Google - Переведено Google

Проблема с транзакциями Dash уже исправлена. Пожалуйста, попробуйте отправить еще раз.
Приносим извинения за неудобства.

5 Likes

Отправил с twt монеты ftm. Монеты ушли но не появились на другом кошельке. В транзакциях нет. Для пробы отправил ещё AVAX. Также не дошли. Но в транзакциях хоть вижу

2 Likes

Hello, I wrote you one question I want to transfer Dash coin from my Trust wallet wallet to my binance wallet I can’t solve the problem please help me

2 Likes

Hello. I can’t withdraw Dash coin from Trust wallet. I see the error 401 Unauthorised unexpected end of Json input. Help me please.
Any other coins withdraw ok

1 Like

Hello @delfik87
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
2 Likes

I eanteed add screen but received this message -An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post

This is my adress dashcoin

XqtFn6hKtmdPdEE1rc9T47MVv4wAtZCUTx

I want to withdraw dash coin to my wallet on binance but i see this error 401 Unauthorised unexpected end of Json input.

1 Like

@delfik87 Please try uploading those details requested again.
It should work now.

2 Likes

And the Version of my Trust wallet 8.1.1. I updated it to decide thus problem

1 Like

1 Like

XqtFn6hKtmdPdEE1rc9T47MVv4wAtZCUTx
I sent dash coin to binance wallet but the error appears :
error 401 Unauthorised unexpected end of Json input
Thank you. Help me please.
With regards.

1 Like

@delfik87 It’s been reported internally, the devs will look into it.

1 Like

У меня сейчас такая же проблема

Всё в порядке с DASH сетью, подскажите пожалуйста?

1 Like

У меня такая же проблема. Ничего не пофиксили. Как и была такая ошибка так и осталась

1 Like

Добрый день! Такая же проблема, к сожалению, перевод даже отоброзился в приложении, но по факту, монеты не пришли
Good afternoon! The same problem, unfortunately, the transfer was even displayed in the application, but in fact, the coins did not come

Hash - c5ddee45dfa8475623c3a26d99ddee859d7ce88bb595e606a4b0a3360e09680c

1 Like