Dear trust team, please add address book feature in trust wallet 🗃️

It will be so great if trust wallet add address book in trust wallet, so we have saved address with desired name in case of Coin/Token transfer. :outbox_tray::label::inbox_tray:

33 Likes

Already at work, as i heard, soon will be in app. How do you think, is there any aditional features that needed for/in it?
Like “contact list” so you can add “Steve” and in his page all addresses that you know for him, or it will be like “Steve btc”, “Steve eth”.
And for sure devs should think about export/import address book feature. So we can have a backup, if needed.

14 Likes

Thanks for such helpful comments

7 Likes

Instructions please never knew this feature exist

5 Likes

Hy how do I add my address I have a btc account but yet to update it because I need my to update my address on my trust wallet

2 Likes

Nope i m not agree about this with you

2 Likes

Great idea bro. It will be more easy and best for us

2 Likes

Perhaps they allow Unstoppable domains and ENS domains to be added to the address book too coz that will make this a lot easier, but am glad unstoppable domains work, but an address book will make it even more awesome

6 Likes

And why? With what? What is your point here?

1 Like

With domains we can have a single domain to keep over 60 wallet addresses that might be a hustle memorizing, its a suggestion.

5 Likes

Great idea, I look forward to using this new featre.

1 Like

I think this is absolutely unnecessary.

Why? You think it will be not used? Not secure? Explain please.

1 Like