DeFi Binance Summit

:trust: Community

Be sure to tune in tomorrow and support @vikmeup!

Binance Summit:

Binance Summit: “The World of DeFi” Tickets, Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 4:00 PM | Eventbrite

:trust: :muscle:

16 Likes

Have gotten my ticket already. It promises to be an amazing Summit.
You have all our support
@vikmeup

2 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes

I hope it is $TWT related. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I don’t think there will be any catalysts any time soon. I imagine that the admins, whomever they are, aren’t interested in pumping with a community saturated with leeches and airdrop junkies. Perhaps the rapid price decrease will weed out the supporters from the flippers.

Regarding a roadmap, have you looked at the Binance DEX proposal?

https://community.binance.org/topic/3059/proposal-for-listing-trust-wallet-token-twt-on-binance-dex?_=1597822251219

4 Likes

Nice meetup, imo.
If you know where record is stored, please upload a link here. I think that Viktor part was quite practical and will be good content for many users to understand a bit how to use wallet at full force.

4 Likes

There is white paper. What we are expecting is more adoption and more usercase and the project will fly higher

Agreed. I thought @vikmeup did a great job with the crash course on different protocols. I’ve been using BSwap just because it is easy and convenient, but I will probably start using Curve for stable swapping outside of Binance.

Personally I would have liked to have seen more discussion about Trust Wallet, only because that is the main reason I registered. IMO Binance produced an effective and informative live stream.

2 Likes