Deposit not Reflected in Trustwallet

Hi,

Please I transferred from my Binance wallet to trustwallet, transaction is yet to reflect even though transaction shows as complete on binance. It’s over 4 days now

Please find the transaction ID below
0x7dc5fc6ac2d06a8ef3e165524df30657807392ac4f8c69568db8e04be76d0e70

@tnooa I also get the same problem did u manage to her it sorted out? I have waited for over 24hrs now both my account and my wife are not reflecting after depositing bnb

Hello @Spooko To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

This is my binance smart chain adress 0xABE3f0E871f1CA96a7A30e5B73436eb7295CF3e1

@Spooko I can’t locate such transaction on explorer. Can you copy and paste your transaction hash in plain text too rather than screenshot?

Here is my transaction ID 0x1dfdbe63f4b4e938ff00f071a0e1219cdb65d4830082e6533fce50dc63be9b85

Tenho o mesmo problema do colega, no meu caso a moeda foi a ARV…dá concluida para Binance, mas tem 3 dias que não chegou.(0xF91FdA5853c548a45407A94Cc2E9F97D001847DE)

@Spooko this transaction did not broadcasted to the blockchain. As you can see, transaction hash doesn’t display any data on explorer.
You have to contact the sender platform about this issue.

Please I am worried my bnb smart chain deposit that was successfully transferred from binance is yet to reflect on trust wallet it been hours now. Kindly help

Hello @Connectsam To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes