Deposit not reflecting in balance

My NEAR coin isn’t reflecting in my balance and it’s been hours since it was successfully deposited - please assist with working out this technical issue

6 Likes

@Drjonz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

Help I am having a similar issue, deposit not reflecting in my Tron wallet. What do I do?

Hello @Toluway send all details asked on my colleague response above please.

4 Likes
![image|231x500](upload://vsaEZqmfsxyPtQ9QBgkwn00ISD4.jpeg)

```made a purchase this afternoon my bank account shows ramp purchase but the bitcoin is not showing in my wallet or transaction history. 
Can you help seeing it is 500$ usd or 641.21$cdn
3 Likes

@JennyMillan Hi, i have similar case which didn’t reflect when i deposit crypto to wallet

3 Likes

@shia4243 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hi Jenny,

Above are screenshot as per request, and my case would be, i have tried to transferred ETH to the wallet, and then while waiting some few days and yet to get reflect in my wallet balance.

I have tried to submit ticket and also email to Trust Wallet Support since January this year, but yet get any reply on resolution on this.

1 Like

@shia4243 Please send your receiving address as a plain text.

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

Below are receiving address as plain text as per request:

Crypto Address: 0x12CbaA460d04f1E5b5866F359A088A04d079e6EB

1 Like

@shia4243 Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

Thanks a lot and i found it my balance at last, FINALLY.

Once more thanks again for support.