The Trust Wallet development team has successfully integrated the Did.id self-sovereign data container. You can now store your blockchain addresses in your .bit account and start to transfer tokens with .bit, meaning you can use your chosen .bit address instead of the long, complex, individual addresses you usually have to deal with!
Did.id allows you to store all your blockchain addresses across Ethereum, Binance Chain, Polygon, Tron and index and display your NFTs on the different chains while linked to the NFT platform.
You can also store your social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook or Discord in your .bit account dashboard, which generates a decentralized homepage of social accounts for you. No need to worry about privacy as your data is under your control at all times.
Furthermore you can also store:
- IPFS links so people can have a direct access to your decentralized apps and websites.
- PGP public key so your contacts can always get your newest public key through your .bit.
- Magnet URLs so your friends can download files through your .bit.
- Smart contract addresses in your .bit account, so users can verify if they are interacting with the right contracts.
- MD5 of the software you developed in your .bit account, so users can verify if they have downloaded the right software.
You can sign up for a Did.id account here!
Trust Wallet is an easy to use, true multi-chain noncustodial wallet, which allows you to store and manage over 6 million crypto assets including NFTs across 68+ blockchains. No more storing your assets across multiple custody wallets or exchanges! You’ll have peace of mind knowing all your assets are in one safe place.
Your private keys are stored on your device and your assets on-chain meaning you are in full control at all times. Trust Wallet gives you the ability to natively buy, swap and stake your favourite crypto without having to leave the app and also connect to dApps with the in-built DApp browser.
Trust Wallet is used by over 50 million people worldwide!
Don’t have Trust Wallet yet? Download here: Trust Wallet App