Did not receive my FTM tokens

Hello, i didn’t receive my FTM tokens and need assistance recovering them.

I recently opened up a trust wallet last week. I copied my security phrases down and then added the FTM token to my front page. I then clicked the Receive button and tried to send these coins from my Bitrue account to my new Trust Wallet but never got them.

I’ve Logged a couple tickets but haven’t heard anything back yet. Is there anybody available to help? Thanks so much :pray:t3:

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Attaching images

Hello Jenny

So I recently opened up a trust wallet last week. I copied my security phrases down and then added the FTM coin to my front page. I then clicked the Receive button and thought I was sending these coins to my address. Below are the details on the blockchain explorer… (the best I could scrap together)

The TXID is

0xabfccfde488beab78c6fa070be5c3b99223574165e444e357097c1bd9ba8ccac

From address:

0x6cc8dcbca746a6e4fdefb98e1d0df903b107fd21

To address:

0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870

469 FTM (-28 FTM fee) = 441 FTM

I got a success alert (see attached) but they never appeared in the wallet. I let a day go by to see if was just slow but still nothing.

At this point, I tried to contact somebody through the help center and noticed it said Sign Up/Log In on that page. So I signed up and realized I perhaps jumped the gun sending these FTM to the wallet. I thought after I verified the codes that I would be able to accept payments. After I signed up, I believe my FTM receive address has since changed.

It appears as:

0xd45cc52338DcC9d5973f50C10Eba7A7E2c93C5b6

(Attaching QR code too)

Hope this can straightened out. Why did I have a receive address if I wasn’t going to be able to receive the FTM tokens? A sincere thanks for the help!

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870
Decimals: 18

Alan, you rock!! I see it now!! Thanks so much for your assistance with this matter! :pray:t3::pray:t3: