Didn't receive my money in my trust wallet

09/25/2023 sent BTC from binance to trust wallet

no money
transaction confirmed

Please help

24947e8202b55ffa17b29549b12334b8fe8c5df415aafde8aa6cf34b55a003cb

Hello @Hoz
Please provide these:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

My crypto wallet address:
bc1q25xdlldyuk0m23492tuz6gvctt403xecg9exuh

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

IOS
Version 9.6 (802)

@Hoz Your BTC is in your wallet.
You can use the troubleshoot guide if your tokens are still not available:

Tried everything but it didn’t help

Tried everything but it didn’t help

I haven’t received my LTC that I deposited from fastBTCatm please check my status. As I already talk to them and I also got my receipt but haven’t received it in my trust wallet account.

ltc1qnjrte5qtm45x3xvqu32qjl56m6kx9z7l03mfje

Hello @Amrit22
Can you please provide the transaction hash of the missing LTC

Hello I have a similar issue where I withdrew from pocket options an my withdrawal has not showing up it was done one the 20/9/23 in the amount of 25k usdt trc20

My wallet address is
TGxStttgHcEiERJ24kP8miBoRYRk5TDsyh

Please assist me

@NaveedKh Can you please provide the transaction ID for the missing USDT.

Hi the transaction ID for my transaction is 6031361 it’s from pocket options to my trust wallet

With thanks

@NaveedKh That is not a transaction ID and also what is pocket options ?

I was about to ban you for spamming my DMs but i will let @Tobi handle that .

1 Like

Let me start over an you can see if you can assist me.

On the 20th September 2023 I requested a withdrawal of 25000.00 usdt from my trading account pocket options an requested it to be sent to my trust wallet TRC address based on pocket options information it was completed an awaiting processing from my wallet I opened a ticket see reference Id 616503:1876582 where the screen shot is attached for the transaction since the 20/9 it was requested an completed an has not shown up in my wallet to date if you require any info feel free to msg me

@NaveedKh Seems to me you are interacting with a scam project.
It’s best you stop talking to them, then block and report.

TX ID: R8DVIR
Time: 08.10.2023 21:42:06
Price: 30.00 CAD
Crypto: 0.28193081 LTC
Destination: ltc1qnjrte5qtm45x3xvqu32qjl56m6kx9z7l03mfje

@Amrit22 That is not a transaction ID like i said earlier.

Good morning, I find that hard to believe that a platform I have been trading with an withdrawing with for some time now is a scam this is my first time sending money to my trust wallet trc20 address, so there is no record of that money being sent to my address on your back end ??

Destination
TGxStttgHcEiERJ24kP8miBoRYRk5TDsyh

Pocket options told me to reach out to you guys to find out what is taking place money was indeed sent an it’s nt a small amount it’s a lot I don’t know what other info you require but please help me

@NaveedKh Your addeess shows no history of that.
You can also check on Tronscan to confirm yourself.