Didn't received transferred Safemoon tokens from TW to SMW

So where would my SAFEMOON tokens have gone then just disappeared ?

I sent them to my new SAFEMOON wallet

2 Likes

Hv you got your safemoon back? If you do, can you please share with me. Thanks

I have the same problem. Can this be reversed or will the coins show up in my Safemoon Wallet eventually?

1 Like

Looks like it is a common problem but it is worrying because it should not happen in the first place

Guys, i dont have good news :confused:

I have check Safemoon twitter, from yesterday they added 100% tax on sending V1 tokens from wallet to wallet. I havenā€™t seen this before, so it looks like if we made a transfer we have lost what we have send :frowning:

Donā€™t know if there is a way to recover it. If you will know something please let me know too.

2 Likes

Hi Benny, hv U managed to resolve the issue. Hv U got back your safemoon

I have same problem, lost 6,639,351 as i mention in other post. I made contact with Safemoon support but still waiting for response :confused:

1 Like

What can we do to recover the lost safemoon from the transfering process?

Hello guys, yes this is true. I read that we were taxed 100% if we transfer our v1 to another wallet. There is a warning that we should not transfer our safemoon to another wallet. I don`t know if we can undo the process.

2 Likes

Please what can I do to recover my lost safemoon v1ā€¦ I tried sending it to another wallet and didnā€™t get it.

1 Like

@Ujunwa44 according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

@Alan47 please can I get link to the safemoon team or if thereā€™s anything I can do to recover it please

@Ujunwa44 I already shared their Twitter link above. Check on their website too you can find their contacts.

I sent my SafeMoon from TW to TW SafeMoon V2
Till now I have not seen anything

3 Likes