[Discussion] Get UNI Tokens with Trust Wallet

You can see i trade in july, i cant claim because it run through kyber, so i need help here…

What happens when you connect that address to uniswap? No claim button appears?

There’s an app called Zerion which can watch your eth addresses and keep an eye on defi products etc, download and enter your addresses there, that’s how I found out about a second address that I had forgotten I’d used, and another claim waiting! Result

Yes “no available tokens to claim” theres some discussion about excluded user that have the same problem like me, but they all used other providers not trust wallet.

So in July you connected your Trustwallet to app.uniswap with walletconnect, and made a swap of eth to whatever coin or through the swap system in the Trustwallet?

Have you tried using a web browser and going to app.uniswap and connecting the address with MetaMask?

Yes i try it all but always cant claim, thats unfair and i dont know who can solve that problem.

My english is not good enough, but i will give away 20 uni token for someone who help me to claim…

If I find anything that may be of help, I will let you know ASAP bud

Thank you bro, i cant sent a link, theres much inoformations about excluded users can i sent it to you in privat?

1 Like

Thanks @YieldFarmer
Was eligible. :star2:

1 Like

Just look at Reddit, “application for retroactive proxy contract airdrop”

Im.not understand that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have a look here on the Uniswap Governance community, there is discussion about these excluded users: https://gov.uniswap.org/t/application-for-retroactive-proxy-contract-airdrop-for-projects-apps/3221/92

1 Like

Yes thats the link i mean to sent you, but i dont understand whats going on there, my english is not good enough…
Is there a application that gives retroactive users the 400 uni?

Set up an account there and ask, your English seems good enough to get an answer my friend. They will have the info you are looking for, whether it is good or bad, I don’t know

1 Like

Yes i ask there you can see, but no one answer me, thats why im asking here…

Ich hab das selbe problem

schauen sie bitte bei mir auch ich habe auch eine Transaktion durchgeführt und keinen uni erhalten habe versucht Bitanium zu swappen. Meine Addresse bitte recherchieren Sie.

0xE5f3194ac64c50FCf25bCE4e2F9dfd33b96dc78d

Ich kann dir da nicht helfen, ich habe ja mein Problem noch nicht mal gelöst :see_no_evil:

Look at pic i used uni at 07.08.20 and i didnt get unis

2 Likes

Look i used uni but i didnt get any

Does it say that you cannot claim?
Best to check with Uniswap team to confirm.

2 Likes

but you see all details is confirmed im eligible but nothing

1 Like