[Discussion] Get UNI Tokens with Trust Wallet

Guide is here: Get UNI Tokens with Trust Wallet
This thread is purely for discussions.

7 Likes

Everyone can claim this token? Yet I did not use uniswap.

4 Likes

Not everyone is eligible only those that trade with uniwsap before September are eligible to receive

1 Like

To me it’s like they are giving back the too much gas fee they have taken from their user, I still try to use it this morning my gas fee is even more than the token I wanted to swap.

3 Likes

Cost me $15 to claim it this morning, now the fees are high no matter what you want to do with it

2 Likes

Poor me. I’m not eligible. I don’t even think I have ever tried to swap coin before on trustwallet. I buy directly from binance and send it there.

3 Likes

Haha, you are not alone. I am not interested at all. I do once with trust wallet swap, I hope they do the same soon. :grinning:

3 Likes

Does this mean anyone that swaps with trustwallet “Swap” option is not eligible?
I just wish trustwallet do a shocking giveaway soonest

1 Like

Hi, this is great for an Android phone but my iPhone app doesn’t look like that. I can’t open a DApp browser on my iPhone. Is there a way I can make this work?

Thanks,
Rick H

1 Like

You can visit the official website on any device to check if eligible and if peradventure you are, then you claim using just your ethereum address

2 Likes

Check this out:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-use-the-dapp-browser-on-ios/69390

3 Likes

Uniswap is a different thing not associated with trusted wallet swap option in any way I think, so using swaping option on trusted wallet doesn’t mean, as long as you used uniswap through dapp to swap ERC 20 before u are eligible.

3 Likes

I hope too i use a lot

2 Likes

I have a problem ı uniswap 17.07 on trustwallet but not given me 400 uni ı didnt find team to help me

3 Likes

If it is showing 17 UNI instead of 400 just claim it unless you want uniswap to take it back

3 Likes

Half bread is better than none. I was not even eligible. If I got that 17 UNI, I will be happier.

2 Likes

I missed this so painful.

3 Likes

There is no need for one to feel regret.
There will always be another opportunity.
That may even be better!

5 Likes

0xdadbc2ea2ff7a97de0a32021284dc3873170624704b721bd67241f854ed8742e

Connected my trust wallet directly with uniswap, why it run through kyber proxy???

Now im excluded to claim the tokens, i need help!!!

2 Likes

Maybe you didn’t do it the right way
Follow these steps:
Copy app.uniswap.org and paste it in your Trust wallet Dapp and it will be much easier for you to connect your ethereum address after that
Click on the 3 dot below the Uniswap homepage
Claim UNI will appear then paste your ethereum address to collect your UNI tokens

Mind you, you must have traded with the wallet on uniwsap before September 1 to be eligible

2 Likes