[Discussion] Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway

а где подробности ? и вы получите 0.1 BSC стоимостью $100 .что это вообще такое -кт устроил эту раздачу ?

3 Likes

Talk in private if you are going to share your personal emails.

4 Likes

Please can you DM me details too?

3 Likes

You are welcome to the community @muffino

2 Likes

More details about this

3 Likes

When the rewards will be distributed sir?

3 Likes

30 day after event end

3 Likes

This airdrop is funny, lol after waiting so long, now distribution is complete checked my wallet and found nothing, thought am the only one, who else? Did anyone receive? Better luck to me next time

3 Likes

Me to bro im not in list Idk but Kinda frustrating it says 2500 I submitted my form between 500 to 1000

3 Likes

Received mine already today

3 Likes

Here too… very early and get nothing! Little Bit frustrating

4 Likes

I don’t understand why i am not get any Cake too :pensive:

2 Likes

I am also 100% sure that I was among first 2500 and did not get anything… I also noticed that some people have submitted 10s of different wallets and got 2-3 airdrops which is not fair at all :frowning: (according to what they tell on telegram groups)

5 Likes

I think the issue was some people already share the link outside… I saw the link in a telegram group

So the counting showing here was the no of people that click it from here…

Basically alot of people participated outside which makes it hard for us thinking people have not join

5 Likes

So true it was painful though after the short notice and the challenge of having to meet up for those who had not interacting with the pancakeswap protocol before then had to so so before submitting their Google form. :worried:

4 Likes

It looks like first people who know about airdrop make a lot of wallets and get all of coins :neutral_face: I was sure than I will get this airdrop :frowning_face:

5 Likes

This airdrop is over and rewards has been distributed.
Please stay tuned for more upcoming promotions.

8 Likes