[Discussion] Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway

Share your thoughts about this recent giveaway.
Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway
Let’s discuss!

36 Likes

Is there anyway I can edit my submission form for pancake swap giveaway I just realized that the trading was supposed to be TWT/BNB on BSC but instead I trade BSC/CAKE is it okay like that and will I get my reward for doing that? Please help out

14 Likes

Hi @Ladyheart,

You can use any tx you want, as long as it interacts with the Pancakeswap smart contract. There is no need to edit (and there’s no way to edit it anyways).

9 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway:

Keep up to date with Trust related news via this channel. You’ll be the first to know about new features, meetups, issues and more!

I hope we have join…

My question now is are we to be buy twt or cake/we should just make any transaction

10 Likes

You just need to buy cake to showcase the transaction done , to generate the hash transaction id.

9 Likes

Hello. Pls I did a mistake. instead of swapping for TWT, I swapped for cake.
Pls will I get the airdrop?

7 Likes

How can I get the bnb on my bnb(bsc) address? Because is the same as my erc20 address

6 Likes

indeed the same as BSc with ERC20 for the wallet

5 Likes

As long as you trade on pancakeswap, everything will be fine "

7 Likes

Good :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

5 Likes

Can I trade any amount

5 Likes

Is there any way we know if airdrop quota is reached??
Or the form automaticly closed when reached 2,5k/5k or how much??

5 Likes

Hi Andrew,

This Airdrop is very encouraging and motivates users to try swap transactions on Binance chain and also DeFi farming on Pancake swap.

Thanks Trust Team for valuing the community.

Is there a possibility for Trust Wallet bringing BSC swap transactions in the wallet swap feature using Binance Dex?

PS: I had a few transactions for swapping, adding liquidity and farming, on Pancake Swap on the day TWT was made available as BEP20 on BSC. I am hoping they count as well.

8 Likes

You just need to buy cake the pairs does not really matters. it can be either BSC/CAKE or TWT/CAKE. I’ve got it now
Thanks.

8 Likes

As long as you it interacts with the pancakeswap smart contact your good.

6 Likes

first send your bnb to binance, and withdraw to trust wallet with choice bsc wallet (no memo required)… you must copas your bsc wallet 0xxx to received, if wrong addres were dissapear.

6 Likes

somebody else also asked about it, so sorry for asking again but haven’t seen any response so far…
did the quota of first 2500 filled yet?

secondly, when the cake rewards are planned to be distributed?

8 Likes

Have thesame questions when will it be distributed? and is this only for community members?

6 Likes

Thanks @Myaanee . I really appreciate it greatly. You know I was worried

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the reply. I am now relieved. I was worried before. I appreciate @Kenn1

7 Likes