[Discussion] TWT now available on Binance Smart Chain

@Sheikhjake

Swapping to BEP20 is not mandatory. You can still hold it as BEP2 :+1:
Can’t comment anything about the price, cheers!

5 Likes

Wow… I have always been a believer. You guys are really committed to your course and that’s so great. Bigups

2 Likes

This is a welcome development TWT to the moon :rocket:. But my question is can we swap it on android mobile phone now? if yes how do we do that at the moment

2 Likes

Hello @Raphj100,

Swapping using the mobile app is not yet possible. You can follow this guide to swap using the Binance Chain Wallet browser extension: How to Swap TWT BEP2 to TWT BEP20

3 Likes

What will happen if and decides to hodl the TWT on BEP2 and not swap it to BEP20?

Is there any risk involved

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing such good info,

Now shall I hold TwT bep2, or shall I swap it to bep20,. Which is best ,plz reply

3 Likes

Best news today. The token burn had been anticipated. Kudos to TWT team

3 Likes

How about the twt in cold wallet

3 Likes

Nothing bad will happen @wolexieus. You can still HODL your TWT BEP2.

It depends on your preferences @Hampi. If you want to interact with more DApps that uses TWT, you can swap to BEP20.

It will still work, swapping is not mandatory.

3 Likes

Now is east to swap TWT to BnB Bep20 on PancakeSwap very nice Idea TrustWallet Community :muscle::star_struck:

3 Likes

Swap is open, if you are not sure to swap then wait for sometime to decide. It is completely your choice depending on the usability

4 Likes

I don’t have desktop for the swap from BEP2 to BEP20, how do I go about it?

1 Like

Is there a way we can do that using android phone some of us dont owe a PC yet

2 Likes

Very Very Good, Only few will understand the impact of this.

1 Like

Certainly, with the burning of such quantity price will definitely go up… Simple logic of demand and supply; many money chasing few goods will lead to high demand of such goods, automatically increasing the value of scarce commodity. I hope I make sense :smirk:

4 Likes

Wow! It is burning about 99% of total supply. I going to buy some more TWT, guys😉

4 Likes

Excellent tutorial about update!

2 Likes

Quite unprecedented! We move! :trust:

2 Likes

Whao! This is certainly a very good piece of information. We have always believed in :trust:.

Definitely, this is all we need to continue to HODL :trust:. The price will keep on appreciating. This is a movement to the moon.

4 Likes

good.I like it
You can check here the official token tracker: Currently, TWT is available on Binance Chain as a BEP2 token. In order to swa

2 Likes