Do I get my shib back

hello my transactions and marked as completed but in reality it has been pending for more than two days … do I get my shib back

???

1 Like

Hello @Pierrito To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

thank you for your reply

Crypto wallet address :
0xc0284f0B1b1E616093b0eCBa09BD971BB4Ac9257

Transaction hash :
0x47ae412d0ac96f0649df7960556dc3441dba6b6fc8c0f67cc29599aea356f009

if it is possible to recover them on my TrustWallet :slight_smile:

Hello @Pierrito you didn’t provide explanation on what you were doing. Where did you send your funds to? What do you mean by ‘recover them’.

Over two thirds of my shib have disappeared for no reason?
Can anyone help???

I wanted to transfer the shiba in to Coinbase and I don’t know why they stayed like this on hold, maybe because of the low fees.

@Pierrito you transferred Binance peg SHIB (BEP20) to Coinbase which is not supporting BEP20 assets.

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like