Do you know about #CHZ and his Fan tokens?

What do you think about Chiliz? For me, one of the projects with the most potential. I hope it is the future in terms of the world of sports and step by step that future is developing successfully. It would be great if the biggest exchanges like Binance and wallets like Trust listed the fan tokens, and their values would skyrocket. And they plan to list more than 50 sports teams for this year.

8 Likes

Yeah I also think that these big exchanges should list those fun tokens for them to grow

3 Likes

That will be great! hope they would be legit.

2 Likes

I hope they would be legit

2 Likes

yes bro… i think you are from Bangladesh? :blush:

2 Likes

Nice #chz project.
That will be great!
Hope the would be legit to market?

2 Likes

I checked it out earlier this year, but tbh I dont fully understand this token, yet.
Can someone explain to me what exactly it does and why people would buy it? Happy to learn about it if anyone can explain :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Currently I can’t see much use in CHZ and socios. Why spend few USD just to be able to vote in a poll? Do you know any plans for fan token use?

2 Likes

Herkesin cüzdanında bulunması gereken bir coin. 3 sene sonra burada tekrar görüşelim :wink:

1 Like

ith fans tokens for now you can vote for small details for the club you have the token from. But in the near future there will be many more teams and leagues, the UFC is already listed, imagine if they listed NBA or NFL. I believe that in a few years it will be the platform used to tokenize all kinds of sports including ticket purchase. I hope so.

2 Likes