Do you work in the airdrop and bounty program

In this community have so many people who is working in the airdrop and bounty program?

8 Likes

Airdrop rarely pays this days. I am really not a big fan of it. There was a time it paid so high but not any more.
Too many fake, few genuine.

8 Likes

@Mike2microbe thanks for your opinion

4 Likes

There are a lot of fake and scam airdrop these days.

2 Likes

I think 99.9% airdrop is fake and scam :worried::disappointed::frowning:

2 Likes

@Shan975 @Phenom007 thanks for your valuable comments

1 Like

@anamulislam :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I work on airdrop but not bounty programme.

1 Like

@huba yes I also work in the airdrop but most of the airdrop fake. Did not do any payment

1 Like

it has become a waste of time joining airdrops

1 Like

reality all first have a reward and do not pay

1 Like

:frowning: :confused:

1 Like

Before I used to join lot of Airdrops and bounty programs… But none are use to me… I stopped joining them… Because lot of fake giveaways

1 Like

I work on airdrop some pays while the others that don’t pay are more like waste of time actually

1 Like

have any genuine airdrop or bounty programs

1 Like

Not a huge fan of airdrops. Not a hunter sha :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Most of the airdrop fake. Some of them paying but it is short, token value like 1$ - 5$

1 Like

I’ve been active in airdrop and bounty before but now I’ve given up participating the bounty because most of them pays so little than my effort. It’s not worth it. On airdrop, I rarely joined them. I DMOR before engaging because most airdrops are garbage too.

3 Likes

Payment is really less… not worth

4 Likes