Does a transaction of TWT need memo?

Hi everyone, I need to send TWT tokens to a Trust Wallet address, I don’t know whether this transaction needs a memo or not?

2 Likes

Yeah I think it need Memo but you can use it on where u asked to use it

1 Like

The memo for BNB is only needed when you send to an exchange. Non-custodial wallets like Trust Wallet, where you own your keys, don’t require a memo, just your wallet address to receive funds. If the sender forces you to use a memo to send, any combination of letters or numbers will suffice

1 Like

I’m lost here.
Have been into crypto for quite a while now.
Never heard of memo.
Please can someone elaborate.

2 Likes

MEMO is like a destination TAG of XRP. It is helpful and required if you send it on the exchange so that they can Identify your deposit. MEMO is not needed if you send it to your own wallet that you own the private keys or passphrase.

3 Likes

Yeah memo is needed when you exchange to exchanger does have a memo but sending twt is less bnb fee and i love it

1 Like

Memo is optional means you can input memo data or skip the part for doing regular transactions. But in some exchange requires memo. In case, if you want to send your TWT in that exchange, you must input the memo that was given by the exchange.

1 Like

Hi all, a transaction of BEP2 token to Trust Wallet does not have to have a memo. I tried it. :smiley:

2 Likes