Doge coin stuck on pending

Dear Lord, It worked :slight_smile: thank you so much ı uninstalled it and recover it :slight_smile: All coins recovered

2 Likes

Uninstall and recover your wallet with key or key words. ıt worked for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can i even send my doge to a my crypto dot com account? before i try again?

Make sure you use a higher fee so that your transaction won’t be stuck for a long time.

I have reinstalled the app. And the pending notification with coins is gone. What to do?

1 Like

So my coins thank goodness are back. The question is how do I set a bigger fee to get them out?

How long do we have to wait before we uninstall and then recover the wallet

You can do it right away
Just select a multicoin wallet and restore it

Mine is over 7 hours now. Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall trust befor recovery? I use iPhone.

I recovers it and I am sending now. I increased the transaction fee to $5.00. Is that okay?

My transaction is pending for 13 hours, Iv uninstalled the wallet 5 times and still not confirmed, can someone help me out

I’m having this same issue I’m trying too send my coins back too Binance too sell but I’m stuck on pending please help

How do u pick a higher transfer fee iv been stuck trying too send mine back too Binance

Possible SOLUTION!. Here’s how to increase the gas price:

shoot can’t paste the link. just type “How to increase gas price on trust wallet” on YT you’ll find it.

Hope it works. Haven’t tried it yet waiting for my Doge transfer to be cancelled yet again.
Too bad there is ZERO mention of this on the app. I imagine this is happening to a LOT of people.

1 Like

You can follow this guide (similar process to DOGE, even though the guide is intended for BTC):

1 Like