Doge coin stuck on pending

DOGECOIN STUCK ON PENDING
I have tried importing my wallet and every other options but it’s still stuck on pending and no confirmation for more than 24 hours now. I need help

I have the same issue with 40k Doge. There has to be a solution of cancelling it rather than waiting for more than 2 weeks with such a volatile item.

1 Like

Hi @Lord and @Allwynjf,

Be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Dogecoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

Hi there how many days it took to receive your coins back? I have same problem…Did not know that ı had to increase fees…

1 Like

Hi Team

Yesterday I had similar issue where my dodge transaction withdrawal sent from my trust wallet hash a4780f412dbc70a6a80779efdac633db3f19f1d8ff19270cf08ee63982bc6e49 has not been received. I am waiting for last 12 hours and I do not know how to cancel as it’s still pending.

1 Like

Unfortunately we can not cancel…We have to wait…It will be canceled eventually…But I would lie to learn average waiting time…

1 Like

Please let me know avg wait time as it’s been already 10 hours. Hopefully it gets completed.

I m waiting on the trust wallet support can reply here. Why is the transaction fee increased in trust wallet so that others do not face this issues? Not many ppl would know this. This is frustrating

1 Like

What was your transfer fee? I did not choose any fee trust walled choosed automatically…Mine is 4 hrs…But I red entries that it took 5 to 12 days…I don’t know how long it will take…

1 Like

Dear Lord, How many days it took to get back your coins?Thank you so much

1 Like

I am in the same position. I could not choose my fee I think it automatically chose 0.96. I’ve been waiting 6 hours now

This is pretty bad service and I don’t think I’ll use this app anymore.

2 Likes

What is your mempool priority number? Ypu can see in details on your wallet

1 Like

333/1162
It’s not getting better, only getting worse.
Have no choice but to wait and then transfer to another service

1 Like

Hi, It was .96 doge or .25 cents. I am still waiting. It was taken by default within trust wallet

1 Like

ı am afraid that we will wait 1-2 weeks…so nervous…wallet should warn us to increase fee

1 Like

I had to reinstall the app and my coins were returned to my wallet. I think you should do the same. It works always

1 Like

It will be returned back to your wallet if it is not processed by miners after a long time of being pending

How long after the initial attempts did it return to you? Will I have to wait two weeks?

1 Like

After three days of waiting I installed the app and then installed it back again and it coins we’re back in my wallet. So I guess you should do the same

Just tried to withdraw 860 doge ( £170 ) was pending for ages… now it says error and the coins are gone… so what now?