Doge coins aren't in trust wallet

Hi, I purchased doge directly through trust wallet and the funds were pulled from my bank account, but the coins aren’t in the wallet. Any help is appreciated

Dov you see Doge there but with not the expected value or is it just not showing “doge” at all?

I’m having the same issue. I’m seeing Doge on my list but not the amount I bought (it just says 0)

Add the DOGE coin in ur wallet (click the add button upper right corner & search), both the bep20 n the native coin. Check which has ur coin. Good luck!

I already had the symbol and money in doge coin in my trust wallet. I originally purchased through pancake swap. This time I tried to purchase doge directly through trust wallet with simplex and my money was removed from my bank but no coin in trust wallet

Does anyone know any other way to transfer dogecoin to binance because I’ve been trying for the past 4 days

1 Like

I have the same issue. Bought directly through trust wallet and simplex. received emails but no showing in the wallet.

Same here. Pancake swapped through Smart chain. 2 different transactions - both processed successfully and amount of bnb Smart chain held in the account reduced, but no doge added.
I already have Doge added on the portfolio list, but holdings show up as 0

Same here it shows in my wallet but when I try to swap it’s $0 balance

Same issue. Money taken from my account. Nothing added to my wallet and no email. Bank says Simplex_elastum as the purchase. Not having any luck. Any helpful advise would be great.

If you can’t buy dogecoin on trust wallet then how come I did. I do not understand

Hello everyone just figured this out, the doge that is showing in TW is not what you have value in, go to the add list and type in Doge… there are 3 options, one should already be selected, turn the other 2 on and go back to wallet and you will see it… then you can turn off whatever the 2 that arent it

If this works…I’m going back with kisses and hugs cause I’ve been in this position since Monday and I’m losing my marbles :joy:

I keep my promises! It freggin worked :star_struck::money_mouth_face::partying_face:

:hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs::star_struck::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hahha happy to help hopefully others google the problem and this thread comes up idk why TW does that… the put one on the board automatically and it does nothing, then one shows value of coins held and then another is where you can buy on TW lol dumb glad to ease some worried

I tried this. Maybe I’m doing it wrong but it’s not lettting me do anything