Doge transaction to Binance is still panding

Dear community members,

I am relative new to the crypto world, and yesterday for the first time i tried to send my dogecoin to my binance account.

After a day the transaction is still pending. Can someone help me with this problem?

1. Trust Wallet app version: 5.22 (5224)
  2. DOGE address: DBjut9rkTREqXknZqay6fWXBoLcWj1EfSi

https://dogechain.info/address/DBjut9rkTREqXknZqay6fWXBoLcWj1EfSi

Thank you!

Kind regards
Michel

1 Like

Hi there! Your transaction is pending due to low transaction fee, Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Dogecoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

Update your app to latest version, has the accurate Dogecoin transaction fee calculation.

1 Like

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your answer!

Do you know if it possible to change the fee for this transaction, i did not see something like that when i created the transaction?

1 Like

Hi Alan47 similar situation with my Dogecoin! 11 days now and still don’t see my balance in BNB

b4f46e237f866b30ceb5115818789722546648eef3fd688faf19dea2cbd7d908

1.29.1 version

Dogecoin wallet DLb58BUU2Ev7x7SrYJvGUhx1wcT3HAXZNN

Please please James Brown please let me know what I need to do at this point!

![
Issue with balance display what do I do. My transaction history shows u have received the doge yet it does not display the balance

@dee51 The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.