Dogecoin transaction pending

My Version is 5.24 i sent doge about 8 hours ago to my binance account and it’s still pending …

1 Like

it’ll go back to your account within 24 hrs. happened to me 3 times already

There are 3 different Doge wallets and I think mine might be in the wrong wallet. It says “COIN” instead of BEP2. That may be the issue why I haven’t been able to transfer to Binance. Is there a way to convert it to BEP2? Also would like to increase my fee’s to speed up the transactions.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. Twice I have tried to send to other wallets and both time the transaction timed out after 24 hours and my coins could be seen in trust wallet again. Can someone please address this issue. I can’t believe we are able to buy Doge in trust wallet but not be able to do anything with it.

Okay so I just successfully sent my plain doge to kraken. I changed the fee from $1.50 to 5.00 and it was sent within a few moments. Easy. Case closed finally.

1 Like

how did you change the fee so that you could do it that way? I might try to do the same to get it back over to binance.

Figured it out, I was able to set up the “send” again to my binance, once I clicked on next there was a gear in the top right corner, this was before I finalized the transfer/send, and I just added an extra 0, jumped from $.602 to $6.02 for the network fee… here’s hoping it goes this time!

1 Like

Well hot dog! Didn’t take long at all and I’ve already got it sent and with 2 confirmations, so it should finally go through this time… @atubbiolo you are awesome for figuring this out!

1 Like

Sweet! Hopefully this will help out other folks as well. Good luck!
Anthony

What worked for me was I Transferred over to Exodus, then to Binance. Within 5 minutes. Hope everyone got it figured out!

1 Like

I appreciate you. I ended up trying Exodus since I forgot I already had it and it worked perfectly.

1 Like

Fantastic! Nothing worse than being stranded in a boat with no Paddles.