Dogecoin trust wallet with no block chain history

Just to check, you don’t have a block chair transaction either? You get the ‘oops we cannot find what you’re looking for’?

Yes, i grt the same freaking fucking message, it has been stuck for about 10 hours now

Based upon what I have read… TrustWallet customer service is saying that we didn’t pay enough in fees for the actual coins to be sent to wherever we were sending them… They are blaming us but in all actuality the wallet automatically set up to only send a very small fee… They are saying that we need to wait for the minors to essentially reject our coins from being sent because we didn’t pay enough in fees.

I paid/paying around 45p for the transaction fee.

So you’re saying that eventually the minors will reject the transaction and we will receive ALL of our Dogecoin back?

Also, I’m only trying to send around £100 of doge over, so is the 45p still to less?

Could you share where that information is from too so we can help others!:slight_smile:

I’ve read this on other threads. I’m not sure how much the fee is supposed to be. Apparently you need to also make sure your trust wallet is up to date. Check your App Store on your phone to see if you have an update…

I hate that my coins are essentially locked up and I can’t do anything with it right now. I feel like my rights are being violated

So, we have to wait till the doge gets rejected and we get ALL our doge back?

Is our doge safe and we get it all back?

I’ve done the whole reset wallet thing and hasnt worked mate soon as I get them back or into the wallet I’ll let you know! I’ll update this form!

Hello all

I wanted to transfer my dogecoin to trust wallet … I have my coins in crypto dot com exchange… the Problem is that … I am confuse about Trust Wallet … It has Dogecoin with BEP2, and 20 options, and also simple dogecoin … Which option should i select ??

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous. I am having the same problem too. And it’s been 6 hrs already . I am loosing on my trade . This is why cryptocurrency with mining has to be adjust . Plus trust wallet should have better way to deal with all of this . This is just ridiculous

1 Like

Dont transfernit to trust wallet, its the worst thing tou can dot, trust me!!!

Which wallet do you suggest then? can you guide me!!!

Use Atomic wallet or exodus wallet . I like atomic better . Because sometimes exodus wallet has such problems

I just recovered my coin. It easy to do .

Use any wallet and import your trust wallet private key there. You will get your coin there automatically. I just use Atomic wallet and it works .

I download a new atomic wallet app and instead on creat new wallet , I choose the option of importing wallet. Then you put your trust wallet 12 key . Then make sure you refresh your app. Look for Dogecoin, then refresh it again . From there you can transfer it. And it will clear up in your trust wallet .

1 Like

Have you managed to transfer your doge coin into Binance wallet? Because that’s what I’d like to do?

No bro i dont want to transfer it from one exchange to another exchange… i wanted to hold for long … so i was looking for wallet.

I have dogecoin in my crypto dot com exchange… so how to import from exchange?

I just figured it out!!! Omg …

“I just recovered my coin. It easy to do .

Use any wallet and import your trust wallet private key there. You will get your coin there automatically. I just use Atomic wallet and it works .

I download a new atomic wallet app and instead on creat new wallet , I choose the option of importing wallet. Then you put your trust wallet 12 key . Then make sure you refresh your app. Look for Dogecoin, then refresh it again . From there you can transfer it. And it will clear up in your trust wallet .”

I used crypto guys advice. I downloaded MetaMask, a different wallet on my iPhone. I put in my 12 word phrase and the dogecoin was there. I was then able to send it to an exchange. I received it within 5
Minutes of sending it! I hope this helps

3 Likes

I tried it and it worked out totally fine for me, ive also tried to send it to binance which also worked totally fine and i recieved them fast, just s couple of minutes after i sent them!

Thanks so freaking much man!
DOGECOIN TO THE MOOON​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes