Dogecoin trust wallet with no block chain history

Hello guys.

I recently wanted to switch my trust wallet Doge coin into my Binance wallet. The transaction is pending and When I click on ‘ more details ‘ it says ‘ oops we cannot find what you are looking for ‘

1, have I lost my investment?
2, what do I do at this point?
3, everything I have put in is correct, from the recipients address to how much doge I want going over.

Any help?

1 Like

Im having the same problem and do not know what to do, please tell me if you found a way to do it

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hello,

1 - Version 5.24 ( this has been updated twice since sending the doge)

2 - Do you want my doge trust wallet address or Binance trust wallet address ?

3 - I don’t have one. When I press ‘ more details’ it comes up saying ‘ oops we cannot find what you’re looking for’

4 - I am trying to send Dogecoin to my Binance wallet.

5 a

Under where it says ‘confirmations there is no number is simply says —‘

Have you received your dogecoin back yet to your trust wallet? Or are you still waiting?

As of this moment I’m still waiting and still have no block chair transaction receipt waiting for the person above to message back

Can you please tell me when you receive it back? I will also do the same IF i recieve it back before you tell me, i would higly appreciate it

This is ridiculous. Same thing happened to me. Been waiting for like 8 hours now and it’s still pending. How long is it taking for people to get it back into their wallets?!! This is a real issue and MESSED UP. TRUST WALLET NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING

Same, ive also been waiting more then 8 hours, its ridicoulus!!! I hopeni get them back shortly

Exactly! I don’t know why it’s like this tbh, it’s very strange and horrible experience as this is my first withdrawal from Trust wallet it’s mad

Just to check, you don’t have a block chair transaction either? You get the ‘oops we cannot find what you’re looking for’?

Yes, i grt the same freaking fucking message, it has been stuck for about 10 hours now

Based upon what I have read… TrustWallet customer service is saying that we didn’t pay enough in fees for the actual coins to be sent to wherever we were sending them… They are blaming us but in all actuality the wallet automatically set up to only send a very small fee… They are saying that we need to wait for the minors to essentially reject our coins from being sent because we didn’t pay enough in fees.

I paid/paying around 45p for the transaction fee.

So you’re saying that eventually the minors will reject the transaction and we will receive ALL of our Dogecoin back?

Also, I’m only trying to send around £100 of doge over, so is the 45p still to less?

Could you share where that information is from too so we can help others!:slight_smile:

I’ve read this on other threads. I’m not sure how much the fee is supposed to be. Apparently you need to also make sure your trust wallet is up to date. Check your App Store on your phone to see if you have an update…

I hate that my coins are essentially locked up and I can’t do anything with it right now. I feel like my rights are being violated

So, we have to wait till the doge gets rejected and we get ALL our doge back?

Is our doge safe and we get it all back?

I’ve done the whole reset wallet thing and hasnt worked mate soon as I get them back or into the wallet I’ll let you know! I’ll update this form!

Hello all

I wanted to transfer my dogecoin to trust wallet … I have my coins in crypto dot com exchange… the Problem is that … I am confuse about Trust Wallet … It has Dogecoin with BEP2, and 20 options, and also simple dogecoin … Which option should i select ??

1 Like