Dogecoin trust wallet with no block chain history

This is getting ridiculous. I am having the same problem too. And it’s been 6 hrs already . I am loosing on my trade . This is why cryptocurrency with mining has to be adjust . Plus trust wallet should have better way to deal with all of this . This is just ridiculous

1 Like

Dont transfernit to trust wallet, its the worst thing tou can dot, trust me!!!

Which wallet do you suggest then? can you guide me!!!

Use Atomic wallet or exodus wallet . I like atomic better . Because sometimes exodus wallet has such problems

I just recovered my coin. It easy to do .

Use any wallet and import your trust wallet private key there. You will get your coin there automatically. I just use Atomic wallet and it works .

I download a new atomic wallet app and instead on creat new wallet , I choose the option of importing wallet. Then you put your trust wallet 12 key . Then make sure you refresh your app. Look for Dogecoin, then refresh it again . From there you can transfer it. And it will clear up in your trust wallet .

1 Like

Have you managed to transfer your doge coin into Binance wallet? Because that’s what I’d like to do?

No bro i dont want to transfer it from one exchange to another exchange… i wanted to hold for long … so i was looking for wallet.

I have dogecoin in my crypto dot com exchange… so how to import from exchange?

I just figured it out!!! Omg …

“I just recovered my coin. It easy to do .

Use any wallet and import your trust wallet private key there. You will get your coin there automatically. I just use Atomic wallet and it works .

I download a new atomic wallet app and instead on creat new wallet , I choose the option of importing wallet. Then you put your trust wallet 12 key . Then make sure you refresh your app. Look for Dogecoin, then refresh it again . From there you can transfer it. And it will clear up in your trust wallet .”

I used crypto guys advice. I downloaded MetaMask, a different wallet on my iPhone. I put in my 12 word phrase and the dogecoin was there. I was then able to send it to an exchange. I received it within 5
Minutes of sending it! I hope this helps

3 Likes

I tried it and it worked out totally fine for me, ive also tried to send it to binance which also worked totally fine and i recieved them fast, just s couple of minutes after i sent them!

Thanks so freaking much man!
DOGECOIN TO THE MOOON​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes