Dogezilla not showing after reinstal

Hello,

I had purchase dogezilla via pancakeswap and it was ok for more than 1 month. After that my phone was damaged and could not be used anymore. I bought a new phone and reinstall all my apps on it even trust wallet and it shows everything but my dogezilla token.
I can even see in the bscscan the transaction but there is nothing shown in the trust wallet on the new phone.
Via email I already reply to trust wallet with the info requested (print screen with app version, transaction…)
So what I have to do in order to get back the tokens and where should I address this issue or to who

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @Nicusor
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x7a565284572d03ec50c35396f7d6001252eb43b6
Decimals: 9

Solved the tokens are there and all of them
Thank you
I still have 2 topics if you can still assist:

1. Before I ask for support I add manually the dogezilla token, but it not appear as I did not change from erc20 to smart chain the network so I still have a second dogezilla with 0 amount - how can I delete it from my wallet?

2. I change old safemoon to new version ( see below the transaction) of course after 01 January and nothing receive for more than 7 days. To whom should I address this issue also?

@Nicusor
To answer your questions

1. You can simply swipe right on the coin to disable it.

2. According to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.
    Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21
    If you need more clarification, contact the SafeMoon project team.

Thank you @JennyMillan for all your support. Everything was clearly explained and solved.
Thank you again and have a nice day!!!