Dollar value not showing

Hello. I have tens of millions of ShibaMusk in my wallet but no dollar amount

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x75794abad1ae011e0c02d8d2ffd936ea72dfa4bbb860378818d7fd3b8ef00757

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x75794abad1ae011e0c02d8d2ffd936ea72dfa4bbb860378818d7fd3b8ef00757

Hello please read this:

Does this sound like a scam? It seems like almost everything is a scam. I see the toke is being traded on pancakeswap but it isn’t listed on coinmarketcap. I guess if it seems too god to be true. It probably is….

Like I said, it isn’t listed on coinmarketcap. So this is most likely another scam. If I read correctly, it sounds like a “rug-pull”. Should I dump the coins? Can they get access to the rest of my wallet? I don’t know if m nerves can handle all this scamming. It’s really disheartening. I was scammed 3 weeks ago. Be terrible if it was to happen again damn it.

Hello @Rowdy1212, take note that not all tokens without a dollar value in the app are a scam but it is best to do your own research on a project before investing on them.

I asked an admin on the Telegram channel or group. I don’t really know the difference, when the token will be listed on Coinmarketcap and I’ve yet to receive a reply. Actually I asked two admins.
Can you give me some examples of how I would do my own research? I am a noob. I can google it. But that’s as far as it goes as far as doing my own research goes. I guess check coinmarketcap. I know the token is being traded on pancakeswap. But that doesn’t mean much, does it? Thank you for your insight.

@Rowdy1212
You can research by checking the Projects whitepaper, checking trading history of the tokens, checking social media to see news on the Project etc.

The only thing I didn’t look at is the white paper. Which is probably the most important. I read that they are trading on pancakeswap and they are on poocoin.app. Trading. And there is a price per token on there. But it’s not on Trust… yet. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Thank you!