Don't gamble, HODL *Edited

Hi people.
For some reason, my post has been flagged…

It isn’t a commercial project, helping others for free is our duty as human beings…

Jeeeeez

We all know the story of the guy who paid for pizza with bitcoin that would have been worth millions a few years later.

Search “GambleWean© FREE STOP GAMBLING SYSTEM”

Gambling and investing are similar, because you lay out money with the intention of increasing your returns.
Same thing with business… We make 5 year plans to predict the future of our success or failure.

Since the lockdown, gambling has become one of the most popular pass times for a big chunk of society.

The young are the targets of these sharks that prey on the weak

Search “GambleWean© FREE STOP GAMBLING SYSTEM”

FREE NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Let us guide you down the road to recovery and freedom from the burden of addictive gambling so you can go through these times of covid without becoming depressed and suffer from dementia

15 Likes

Nice.
But am new here. Still learning everything

5 Likes

Same here. Only signed up yesterday
Thanks for the like

6 Likes

How and where did you see where you can create a post

5 Likes

You have to reach level 1
You level up by being active - liking posts, doing the tutorial etc

8 Likes

Why gamble your future away… These sites are stacked against you worse the Las Vegas…

Buy and HODL

6 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll hook up

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

To cure the world of this affliction, gambling addiction is our mission

4 Likes

Funny though. It’s always good to hodl

3 Likes

If you aren’t a trader then Buying and Holding is the best idea.

4 Likes

good information for all trusted user

3 Likes

Nice iam biginner hop i try and my luck …

2 Likes

Find faucets and other ways of getting free Cryptocurrency and watch the switch over from fiat to Cryptocurrency be simple for you.
Get familiar now

2 Likes

Fna the Matter we dey settle since
I dey tell you oo.

Hold=complete patience. Gambling can be tricky. Your hard earned funds would be given to patient hodler

2 Likes

Don’t understand the post what do you mean?

1 Like

@InvestorAwesum
I had a gambling addiction for over 30 years and lost alot of money.

I HAVE NOW STOPPED - I now Invest in Cryptocurrency

Now my aim is to help others for FREE, by using a simple app that shows them exactly how to do it

1 Like

Know I get you, wow gambling is crazy you just know what you doing is wrong burh can’t quite with the taught that one day you will win and you lose a thousand more mehn it’s a very strong addiction. Thank you for this even in crypto you e hot to be careful too not to fall into crypto currency investment site that promote huge ROI please just learn how to trade on your own, or other options like staking or lending…

2 Likes

How please am interested I want to learn

2 Likes

Yea great. Seems gud at this community

2 Likes