Dont receive safemoon

hi. i swap smartchain to safemoon on pancakeswap . pancake send me transaction success but i dont recieve my safe moons. please help

2 Likes

Hi I did the same. Apparently it’s 100% burn tax in V1…I don’t understand why they haven’t block the buying feature

1 Like

I have the same problem. Dear help center friends help me send the answer to my email.
Thank you

1 Like

The same problem here I bought some safemoon (old safemoon) from bancakeswap the process success but I received nothing tell now… I added safemoon to trust but still zero balance
Any one can help?

1 Like

Hello @Sep1 @Oscardag according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

1 Like

Is this the same for what happened to my 4 billion Safemoon ? I transferred my old Safemoon to my other trust wallet old Safemoon address and all of it’s gone none received and transaction was successful. I have all the proof. I’ve seen the great expert advice you’ve given so I await your response :pray:

@Cryptobender2021 yes, same for you. According to them, any transaction will incur 100% tax. You have to contact them too.

1 Like

Contact who exactly? Because everyone I talked to has tried to scam me and asks for my 12 word phrase. So I lost over 4 billion Safemoon transferring from a Safemoon address to a Safemoon address?

1 Like

@Cryptobender2021 here is their Twitter: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

1 Like

They’ll never contact back. You have thousands of people that complaining about the conversion and they didn’t lose anything. I actually lost 4billion + Safemoon trying to get it in one place to convert it to v2 :tired_face: not a few million 4 billion109 million saremoon has ignored everyone having a problem they don’t care they ent help me or anyone with less or more loss. Do you have any other suggestion’s? I would hav done this sooner but being in a hospital with sick loved ones has had me off my phone for weeks

1 Like

Hello @Cryptobender2021
Unfortunately Safemoon are the only ones with more clarity on this issue.

2 Likes

I sent safemoon to safemoon wallet from trust and it disappeared even though it said success

Wtf is happening I don’t understand

2 Likes

Hello @DOR1AN If you received less amount or not received at all it is better to contact SafeMoon project team for clarification on this issue.

2 Likes

I had the same problem and submitted a ticket but no response from Trust Wallet

1 Like

Hello @EOBAS
Please contact the safemoon team, they are in the best position to respond to this claim.

1 Like

Hello,
I have not received any safemoon after paying for it on trust wallet, what should i do?

2 Likes

How do we contact safemoon team. We have purchased it from trust wallet, and trust wallet have charged for the coin and gas fee. trust wallet should take responsibility

@arsnickk
The app does not hold your funds, everything is on the blockchain.

Hi Alan47, yesterday I bought Safemoon from pancake transection show successful but nothing coming in my account. It was V2
Can you help me.

1 Like

@Sunny088 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like