Dont receive safemoon

@Cryptobender2021 yes, same for you. According to them, any transaction will incur 100% tax. You have to contact them too.

1 Like

Contact who exactly? Because everyone I talked to has tried to scam me and asks for my 12 word phrase. So I lost over 4 billion Safemoon transferring from a Safemoon address to a Safemoon address?

1 Like

@Cryptobender2021 here is their Twitter: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

1 Like

They’ll never contact back. You have thousands of people that complaining about the conversion and they didn’t lose anything. I actually lost 4billion + Safemoon trying to get it in one place to convert it to v2 :tired_face: not a few million 4 billion109 million saremoon has ignored everyone having a problem they don’t care they ent help me or anyone with less or more loss. Do you have any other suggestion’s? I would hav done this sooner but being in a hospital with sick loved ones has had me off my phone for weeks

1 Like

Hello @Cryptobender2021
Unfortunately Safemoon are the only ones with more clarity on this issue.

2 Likes

I sent safemoon to safemoon wallet from trust and it disappeared even though it said success

Wtf is happening I don’t understand

2 Likes

Hello @DOR1AN If you received less amount or not received at all it is better to contact SafeMoon project team for clarification on this issue.

2 Likes

I had the same problem and submitted a ticket but no response from Trust Wallet

1 Like

Hello @EOBAS
Please contact the safemoon team, they are in the best position to respond to this claim.

1 Like

Hello,
I have not received any safemoon after paying for it on trust wallet, what should i do?

2 Likes

How do we contact safemoon team. We have purchased it from trust wallet, and trust wallet have charged for the coin and gas fee. trust wallet should take responsibility

@arsnickk
The app does not hold your funds, everything is on the blockchain.

Hi Alan47, yesterday I bought Safemoon from pancake transection show successful but nothing coming in my account. It was V2
Can you help me.

1 Like

@Sunny088 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

HEY dude sorry for commenting to get the reply but I need help with my transaction 30 days ago it still hasn’t shown in my account
0xa218065acdadd84d6dbd0ec812a33188be02b7a4d19ef3965f10a77510982d77
That’s the hash
If you could help I’d appreciate

Hello @Getfine
According to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

@NA61PAK \ To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@NA61PAK
Can you try reimporting your wallet if that works ?

@NA61PAK
Ensure your wallet is backed up before deleting or you risk losing your funds.
See guide below: