DOT and INJ assets missing after recent transfer from Kraken

Hello,

Polkadot assets missing after transferring them from Kraken. Tried recommended troubleshooting steps, reimported my wallet, and after that, DOT that was already in my wallet, also disappeared, as well as 2 INJ that I transferred from Binance few days ago. Polkascan shows that it was successful transfer, as well as Trust transfer history. Tried importing trust wallet into Talisman to access my DOT, but it was unsuccessful. Can’t provide images it seems because I’m new member. Any help is appreciated!

3 Likes

Have same problem, send 2 dot few day ago, polkascan show that coins at balans, but tw shown 0

2 Likes

Hello @Rostyslav, @stemil
The devs are aware of the issue with the DOT balance not showing and are working on a fix, please be patient.

5 Likes

Hi @Tobi
Thank you for the update! Waiting patiently for a fix, glad assets are not gone.

2 Likes

I also transferred after binance polkadot I checked the transfer was done successfully I checked the coins are in the wallet but I still don’t see 0 coins polkadot says I have, can someone help us I did all the correct steps

1 Like

I transferred ENJ from Coinbase to my TrustWallet (ETH network address) and it’s showing as ETH instead of ENJ. Can this be fixed?

@Claudiu3 It’s a frontend problem, so devs are working on solution, we just have to be patient. Support said our assets are safe, it’s just display problem. Hopefully they resolve it soon.
@uccjeb I didn’t have experience with ENJ, maybe you can start a new topic regarding this issue?

1 Like

search on google how to extract dot private keys from trustwallet and you’ll be able to recover your coins.

3 Likes