![bitcoin_34HpHYiyQwg69gFmCq2BGHjF1DZnZnBeBP|320x
![bitcoin_34HpHYiyQwg69gFmCq2BGHjF1DZnZnBeBP|320x320

bc1qm34lsc65zpw79lxes69zkqmk6ee3ewf0j77s3h
● 34HpHYiyQwg69gFmCq2BGHjF1DZnZnBeBP
● 34xp4vRoCGJym3xR7yCVPFHoCNxv4Twseo
● 395vnFScKQ1ay695C6v7gf89UzoFpx3WuJ
● 3AeUiDpPPUrUBS377584sFCpx8KLfpX9Ry

48 Likes

I have same issue, i’ve bought polka dot on binance (15.06.2023) and transfered it to my trust wallet. Not it’s still 0 balance, i checked wallet address a lot of times. subscan shows correct amount.

I don’t have permissions to attach links and pictures yet.

42 Likes

Hello @bibijke
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

27 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Trust screens:

Subscan balance:

22 Likes

Dot address: 13uMkWKpwJPwXBmUN4gcupPAMccQN6whx6dumYPrPVZtm9Ma

Txid: 0xc8ed6415c915a9c1af41588dbad7156fa1555cb442b3fb474bf117b32dfee32e

Trust wallet app version: 7.24.2

Error on dot: Polkadot is currently experiencing technical İsSues.
Transfers, staking and balance issues are expected.

Don’t have permission to upload screenshots.

21 Likes

Same here. 10 hours now, while everyting looks ok on explorer, in trustwallet 0 balance and no transaction history.

20 Likes

Hello @bibijkem, @Caliopy, @MAliYousaf
Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

17 Likes

@Tobi, thanks for your help & information but i did every step but nothing has changed

17 Likes

I have tried all these steps multiple times.

Have deleted and reinstalled trust wallet app.
Have reimported wallet multi times now.
Have changed networks.
But it’s still showing 0 dots in it.

Just giving me this message: Polkadot is currently experiencing technical İsSues.
Transfers, staking and balance issues are expected.

Please let me know if there is anything else that i can try.

22 Likes

@MAliYousaf, @bibijke
Since there’s an error message there, please be patient till it is resolved.

22 Likes

I have the same problem, I hope I don’t lose my coins…:person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming: :smirk: I have also sent messages, I hope someone will enlighten me and solve this bug or what it will be

23 Likes

Can anyone confirm that the problem is the same on iOS? or is just on android devices?..

18 Likes

I have same problem :sob: my polkadot not showing in my trust wallet I tried every step but not showing my coin

22 Likes

I have iOS… I think it’s the same problem, does it have a solution to our problem or are we thinking about our coins.

17 Likes

I have same problem my polkadot not showing in my trust wallet .
I didn’t make any mistake every step is right but my coins are not recieved .

17 Likes

I transferred and KSM appear but the amount does not appear with them, I don’t know what to do, polkadot does not appear at all but they have successfully left binance, will anyone help us or have we lost our investments?

20 Likes

Same issue here, my DOT balance is not showing. TRUST WALLET DEVS please Help !!!

19 Likes

Hey Everyone, the team is aware of the issues with dot balances not showing.

In some cases, provided you have your seed written on paper, reimporting your wallet fixes it.

If not, will have to be patient while the devs work on a fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured your funds are safu, you just gotta check the block explorer to see they are in your wallet.

26 Likes

Is it possible to export dot trust wallet to some another wallet to receive access to funds???

18 Likes

Hello @dbalanyuk
You can import your keys to another wallet to access your DOT funds.

24 Likes