Dropped and Replaced ETH Transfer

Dear Community,

Since yesterday the transaction was pending and stuck. I transferred ETH to my coinbase account and it never processed. Now after I transferred ETH from my coinbase to TrustWallet, the status changed to Dropped and Replaced, but my TrustWallet still hasn’t received the amount I owned. Please help.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot from yesterday that no longer appears in my wallet.

1 Like

I was trying to transfer my ETH to my coinbase account yesterday. The transaction did not fo through, I also had 8 other coins transferred to my coinbase account but the ETH was the only one that never completed.

Today the status changed to Dropped after I transferred ETH from my coinbase account to my TrustWallet to have enough funds to transfer out my SafeMoon coins to another wallet but this action caused the pending status from yesterday to change to dropped.

Now my ETH is missing, and I’m out of pocket…

Transaction Hash:
0xe369b6e296122e7a5f7ebbba3a7f0bf6a3080377ef53d16bdb8657a53776e9de

The pending status transaction no longer appears in my wallet, it has completely disappeared.

Link to my transfer:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe369b6e296122e7a5f7ebbba3a7f0bf6a3080377ef53d16bdb8657a53776e9de

1 Like

@zionstorm you did another transaction and transferred out your ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5ed76adc0153e2f43f586610a53da33343a0157952a314aec8958ac47a5bb4da

1 Like

Try this

1 Like

I transferred $245 but so far have only received $90+ — I’m missing the rest

It says Value $0 - I don;t know where my funds have been transferred

Value:
0 Ether ($0.00)

1 Like

I have re-imported my wallet, and no luck, I’m still missing funds. I have contacted [email protected] several days ago and still haven’t heard back.

Can anyone look into this for me? Where is my funds?

1 Like