Earnings in crypto

Who’s here already earning in crypto without spending a penny??..me im new to crypto only 1year …but right now im happy that i have earn a total of $900…whats yours guys…

4 Likes

How ? Can it be possible .
Teach me

2 Likes

I am too lazy to do bounty and airdrops if that the way you earn your crypto. But I know people who earn about $50k at the first year he introduced to crypto bounty & airdrops. That is a huge amount in the country where you can eat decent meal for just $1. :grinning:

4 Likes

How can I earn on crypto

1 Like

Yeah im earning through bounty and airdrops…it was not easy at first cause most of the airdrop i joined is scam and worthless coin…but as time pass by i learned how to detect scam project…and ived joined more than 100+ spam group in telegram which you can spam your links to get many referals…

3 Likes

Which one is good now

1 Like

Ived joined many airdrops now and waiting for the distribution…cant tell right now which is good cause some projects might fail…but if your looking to join airdrops join the @airdropdetective on telegram that channel has nearly 500k subscribers cause they posted only 90%legit airdrops…

4 Likes

Am also on that channel maybe we can add up nd share ideas

2 Likes

@Lexzzyfrost

Join this channels if you want to participate on their airdrops

Airdrop Telegram Channels

Airdrop Ninja
AirdropBot
Latest Airdrop

1 Like

You can do bounty and airdrops by joining some internet forum related to it. Try to google bitcointalk.

1 Like