ECOMI (GO) transferred to ERC-20: how to recover?

Hello, I wrote several tickets asking for help, please, anyone could help me out?
I can see my OMI Tokens on Etherscan under my Trust Wallet address. Imported: OMI Token, Ecomi, GoChain, ETH to the same trust wallet under “Tokens” but my wrongly transferred ECOMI still not show under my account. TxHash: 0x96171f22f432a9c51ce30e1c159814b3ff06b30af9a599ce98ecee3da8f0a3b1

1 Like

Hello @Beee To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Transaction Hash:
0x96171f22f432a9c51ce30e1c159814b3ff06b30af9a599ce98ecee3da8f0a3b1

Hello Alan,

I would prefer not posting publicly my wallets info and there is no link attached to your message !

Please advise!

@Beee wallet address is the public shareable information it is okay to share it here. Otherwise, open ticket here: Support : Trust Wallet

It could take time sometimes to get reply.

Ok, appreciate your help.
I’m not a geek but an artist.:sunglasses:

So, please, help to find my missing OMI’s. In earliest message the app version.

Thank you

1 Like

@Beee Please follow this guide:https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part, then select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” .
Enter m the following values for BIP32 Derivation Path m/44'/6060'/0'/0
and continue with Step 4.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Ethereum > import the private key

1 Like

Alan, Thank You!I it worked!
Only, on desktop (Derivation Path was not working on iPhone) and, being not a geek, I used Trust Wallet’s converter.
Also, I used a device different from where I have my TW accounts, to avoid erasing the other accounts.

Thanks again!

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like