Elongate to safemoon Token missing

I transferred elongate in safemoon in pancakeswap but after the transaction I noticed that I no longer have either safemoon or elongate in the account.
I wanted to transfer everything I had in elongated to the safemoon.
Hash transaction ID: 0x12e5119376e4f29f1ad4bdffe124cf7be128e3cb12ee7c381f39e3dd5b93bec5
From the account: 0x079883b274e0d40f2912898e37ad2b9bb19b7730
Please help me, I’m new.

Hi, I’m missing also Elongate coins. I didn’t sell or swap the coins. How is this possible? I don’t have a screenshot of this amount but I missing a lot of coins. Can somebody help me?

Hello @Sydlar To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan, than you for your reply.
I got some screenshot from 10 and 16 April. I never sold or swap any coins. My amount was almost 21.000.000.000 and I was shocked to see te lower amount. Hopefully you can help me.

Gr Sydlar

Hi,
i had 1.18billion Elongate in my Trust wallet. now i have only 903million coins left on my wallet. Around 100million coins are missing from last month’s. can anybody help me to recover the missing coins?
thanks

Hello @rupansiva @Sydlar this is not an issue with the app. It seems that elongate smart contract issue. You can check their announcement about this issue here: Token Loss Response - EG Community Forum

For further clarification, you have to contact them for support. We have nothing to do from our side.