Enviei Nano (XNO) pra trustwallet e a transação está pendente, como posso resolver?

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

13 Likes

Hello @Tijolin,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

8 Likes

Hy my binance smart chain (bnb) transaction is pending for 30minutes but results here are the details the recipient address is correct

Assist me

7 Likes

I have the same problem! Don’t know why it is pending!! It has been like this for so long time!!

6 Likes

Уже больше полмесяца в ожидании, вы там решили всех обмануть на криптовалюты и украсть их монеты? Мошенничеством занимаетесь?

5 Likes

nano_11qns535mhe6zm3wkcxamnyp9ptgf7ectzw7rfmhcey53asgum6gj8tggjxe

nano_11qns535mhe6zm3wkcxamnyp9ptgf7ectzw7rfmhcey53asgum6gj8tggjxe

5 Likes

Please I transfered Dego from my trust wallet to my binance but it went to smart contract call address, I cant find my dego again. Please help.

3 Likes

Hello. don’t come nano. help me please.

nano_11dow58xuck3z8n6rj4fwgkaumguy6kweqh88eykwb76jkik1fqxt49df73y

4 Likes

The transaction completed after a week, trustwallet needs to resolve this kind of issue.

4 Likes