Error Invalid session

Hi! I’m trying to receive tokens via airdrop. It’s the dreaded HUH mess, but non the less, everything has worked fine previously with the airdrop into my trust wallet. Now when attempting further airdrops with all the same info on my end, I keep receiving an error message on my trust wallet saying Error: Invalid session.
Does anyone know what this means, what it’s regarding or how to remedy it?
Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @ZennyGal To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hi, I’m also having this exact issue.

1. Version 3.20
    2.0x3fd632E0b70DD339Fa8548381D1F3C5bCdcAcAec
  2. N/A
  3. Trying to swap BNB smart chain or DCIP on the DCIP dapp. Pressed swap and took me to Trust Wallet. That’s where I got the invalid session. On the DCIP, you can vote for different proposals. When it sends me to Trust Wallet, same error message comes up. Tried clearing browser cache to reconnect and still didn’t fix the issue.
  4. Not allowing me to add screen shots but error message is “invalid session”
2 Likes

@CJM82 that is the problem with the DApp you are trying to interact with. Contact DApp/project owners for support on your issue.

1 Like

Hey,

i have the same problem with the HUH airdrop claiming program. Everything went well until couple of days ago. Did you solve it ?

thanks

2 Likes

@Pupsy that is the problem with the DApp you are trying to interact with. Contact DApp/project owners for support on your issue.

1 Like