Error on transfer fund to external wallet

Also please share a screenshot with error you get

4 Likes

2 Likes

Please send me transaction hash of one error transaction. Also try to reimport your wallet.

1 Like

1 Like

How to reimport my wallet?

Tap on more details and send link.
to reimport: How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

2 Likes

0xDD36D16a45b00298b8B3cfc520CdF73aF538b107

2 Likes

Let the Authority try and look into solving the problem for you, because some of us here are novice .

2 Likes

It’s seems like you didn’t choose right amount of gas fee. The current ethereum network is busy and that’s why need more gas fee to do any transaction. If you choose lees fee then your transaction would be ignored by the network. To avoid this type of errors, try to add more gwei as gas fee. You can check safe gas fee in etherescan or ethergas-station.

5 Likes

Check your gas fee. I think if your gas fee is to small while the network is busy your transaction wouldn’t be successful

2 Likes

Hi I have an issue with transferring from trust wallet to coinsph. I transferred it around 4pm Philippines time July 23. It is already July 24 9am and it is still pending. I would like to know why it taking this long.i have previous transfer but it’s almost instantly transferred. Would appreciate any assistance

3 Likes

How do i even transfer my money from trust wallet to my bank account self?

1 Like

For better understanding, please include following information sothat community moderator can help you,

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction Id (If you have)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshot of wallets (error, if any)
2 Likes

You can’t transfer money from trust wallet to bank account directly. Here’s what I do to transfer money to my bank account,

1. First I transfer my assets to binance account.
  2. I trade them for EURO (A currency that your bank account support for your case)
  3. I withdraw them to my bank account.

The process takes about 1~2 hours maximum.

Note: I use binance as binance has better support in fiat withdraw and has less withdraw fee than others but you can try other platform too. Hope you understand.

5 Likes

You can’t transfer money from trust wallet to bank account directly. Here’s what I do to transfer money to my bank account,

1. First I transfer my assets to binance account.
  2. I trade them for EURO (A currency that your bank account support for your case)
  3. I withdraw them to my bank account.

The process takes about 1~2 hours maximum.

Note: I use binance as binance has better support in fiat withdraw and has less withdraw fee than others but you can try other platform too. Hope you understand.

Keep in mind, you have to be kcy2 verified in order to withdraw fiat.

4 Likes

My trust wallet can send various coins (eth, snt) to other exchanges and wallets except for those on Binance. It says “The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format. Code: 504” for both eth and snt (status network coin).

Trust app version: 3.4 (342)

Please help.

1 Like

Bro did you get this fixed? I have the same issue saying the data could not be read, and codes 520 and 522.

A post was split to a new topic: Transferred but failed, how to claim