Transferred but failed, how to claim

Hi I just sent two transfers from Trust wallet to coinbase wallet 1 made it the other shows an error. How to I fix, stop or reclaim the money?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xCC465733c9801F0615984C4632d7CFf3C0Ce4841

as you can see. first test went throgh and the second shows an error… This is my first time using this so I’m lost!

@davidlevine101 your transaction is pending due to low gas, wait until it is confirmed or cancel and send again. Read this guide on how to cancel: Pending "Stuck" Transactions

Ok, any idea how long? And what is ‘low gas’? Surely these things are instant and automatic… Why the wait. What if this was large amount… That would be costly.

Still nothing it now says dropped… this has been going on for days. Any idea how I cancel it? Starting to feel like trust wallet has stolen my money.

@davidlevine101 send again, your ETH is in your wallet…
………….…………………….

I don’t know what you mean. The transaction is dropped but my icon is still out of my control

@davidlevine101 what is your current ETH balance displaying. Can you send screenshot of the current ETH Balance?