Error: Replacement transaction underpriced - cancel transaction

Hey Community,

I’m trying to cancel transactions on my wallet, using the guide in here and when I try to confirm in with correct nonce, I receive an error “Replacement transaction underpriced”.
I’m sure it related to gas fee, but even I changed it to 30% higher than the gas fee on the blockchain right now it is not working.
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Address:
0xcBcdA1e10e4a5aE945Fe196FD58dFF494A9a2950

nonce number: 1
there is 2 transactions stuck

Literally say on day 4 now. I’ve tried 4 different wallets to send a 0 ETH transaction with the stuck nonce. every single time “replacement transaction underpriced”. Original gas fee of 48 gwei, now trying to send with 800 gwei and 10 priority but still underpriced? how does that make sense

1 Like

Hello. I sent a transaction with a small fee and it was faylid in the trust wallet but in the blockchain it is still pending. Thus, I cannot make new transactions. Are there any solutions?

@warflamesed17
Please try reimporting your wallet, your funds should be usable to spend again.

I tried doing this but it doesn’t help. When I do this, the transaction disappears in the trust wallet application, but it remains hanging in the blockchain.

@warflamesed17 Please send the following:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Co się tam kurwa dzieje dwa dni mi kasą Idzi zasrane 28$ w TRX KURWA CHCE DZISIAJ KASE I W DUPIE MAM TE EAZZE PORTFELE DO DUPY

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue - I replaced a 2nd transaction to 0 but it appears I should have replace the first transaction first. how do I cancel the first transaction? NONCE is 16 but I get the same error above - Trust Wallet version is 6.18(540). I’m sending the USDC to 0x7f4b8BD1E6296d83Ee0230F4B9BBcB6D54F7539a. any help is appreciated. My NONCE of 17 cleared out. but now my 16 nonce says replacement transaction underpriced.

@jgoldtho Can you try reimporting your wallet and check if the transaction is still there?

FYI - if you get a reply from JennyMillan - this person will attempt to get you to connect your private keys to a fraud website, then all of your crypto will be taken. REMEMBER - NEVER EVER EVER GIVE OUT YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OR ENTER THEM INTO ANY 3rd PARTY WEBSITES THAT AREN’T WALLETS!!!

@jgoldtho You also need to check the profile.
You can click on my profile to see the moderator badge beside my name.
Be wary of lookalike names.

If you do a transaction (Send or Swap) that doesn’t get picked up (too low gas fee) you can replace or cancel it by doing the following.

Lets say you were sending USD C from Trust wallet to Celcius.network and it’s too low of gas fees so you want to CANCEL the transaction.

Step 1) Find out the NONCE of the transaction by going into the stuck transaction and look for NONCE (may have to hit the setting button or look on Etherscan if your wallet doesn’t expose it directly to you.

Step 2) Go into your currency that you are trying to cancel and copy your public USD C wallet address by going into the USD C wallet and hit receive (copy that address).

Step 3) Start a new transaction inside your USD C where you are SENDING USD C out. Put in your own USD C wallet address as the recipient and put in 0 USD C to send. Click continue.

Step 4) On the confirmation screen click the setting icon in the upper right hand corner. and there are 3 things you can change here. 1) The NONCE, 2) The Miner Tip, 3) The Max Fee. The NONCE - this must be changed to match the NONCE of the stuck transaction. Make sure you make them match. Technically this is all that needs changed. So try to complete the send at this point. It may 0 out the stuck transaction. However, if you get the error saying “replacement transaction underpriced” you must make changes to the Miner Tip (GWEI) and the Max Fee (GWEI). I increased Miner Tip to 2.5 and Max Fee to 300 in my example. Once that was complete the error went away and the transaction canceled out.

Lets say you were swapping ETH for USD C from Trust wallet to Celcius.network and it’s too low of gas fees so you want to REPLACE the transaction.

Step 1) Find out the NONCE of the transaction by going into the stuck transaction and look for NONCE (may have to hit the setting button or look on Etherscan if your wallet doesn’t expose it directly to you.

Step 2) Go into your currency that you are trying to cancel and copy your public USD C wallet address by going into the USD C wallet and hit receive (copy that address).

Step 3) Go into your ETH and hit Swap. Swap ETH for USD C. Choose exactly the same amount that you are trying to replace and copy your paste the USD C public wallet address as the recipient address and put the 0.2 ETH (example) as the swap amount - same amount as before).

Step 4) On the confirmation screen click the setting icon in the upper right hand corner. and there are 3 things you can change here. 1) The NONCE, 2) The Miner Tip, 3) The Max Fee. The NONCE - this must be changed to match the NONCE of the stuck transaction. Make sure you make them match. Technically this is all that needs changed. So try to complete the send at this point. It may 0 out the stuck transaction. However, if you get the error saying “replacement transaction underpriced” you must make changes to the Miner Tip (GWEI) and the Max Fee (GWEI). I increased Miner Tip to 2.5 and Max Fee to 300 in my example. Once that was complete the error went away and the transaction canceled out.

2 Likes

Sorry if someone with a phone number +1 (786) 860-2969 offers to help, he is trying to steal your crypto! Don’t fall for it!!