Error transaction Refunding Fee

Like many of us we have been loosing lot of money trying to sell or transfer Safemoon. We are getting error that seems to be gas related. The fee gets deducted and transaction fails.

What can we do Trust Wallet? :bangbang:

3 Likes

warning, do not call the phone number below its a fake customer support. they will steal your private key and all your coins i saw that happened to others while researching the issue

Like many of us, we have been losing a lot of money trying to sell or transfer Safemoon. We are getting an error that seems to be gas-related. The fee gets deducted and the transaction fails. A total of $12.07 have been deducted. Please refund this amount as the transaction did not happen.

What can we do in Trust Wallet?

all my posts are pending and not allowed to be seen. time to get on social media and expose this unTrust worthy app

if only my massages are posted you would see the solution and take care of this problem. moderators are blocking and whatever way i try to explain the posts are censored and not showen

Dear madam/ sir
I transfer 4 ETH by bep20 to my CoinEx account . But my CoinEx account don’t accept the bep20 and didn’t receive . How can refund that 4 ETH to my trust wallet . Please help to comeback this to my trust wallet

@mmb1697 Please contact the customer support of CoinEx so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.