ETC BEP20 sent to Native address

I had a similar issue with a transaction I did yesterday. ETC was sent with BEP20 NETWORK to a normally address on Trustwallet. Will it be possible to retrieve the coins again?
How will I retrieve the coins?

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hi,
I have the same issues.

wallet address:
0x58bb11017Fa6E580fEf2D66af3e32c0C371fE6c2

TxID:
bscscan .com/tx/0xc4267fdd32aa4464c5d800784a38886ccafa8e183c53f26ae4046b5b93e11036

trust wallet version: 2.12 Android

I send 1 ETC by BEP20 network to ETC network.

I tried to use this how to recover funds sent to a wrong public address guide but the wallet for ETC and smart chain is empty.

@ehsanai Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key