ETC Transfer success but no show in wallet balance

I purchased ETC and received confirmation of successful transaction however ETC still does not appear in my wallet.
Transaction was successful and I understand there is a activation fee however I have zero ETC in my wallet.

My Wallet address : 0x16794EB825Ad380885B12AC3Ae3461a71120743e

Transaction code: 0xc91430ae6dd4801b6cbfc011112dee0e4708f0ad04f82266827b371a66691a03

Trust wallet version : 1.29.3

By the way, I just re-entered my wallet a few minutes ago

Hello, try the following :-
1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists, please send screenshots of your ETC balance, your ETC address (tap on ETC then click receive button and screenshot) and app version too.

Thank you.

I was surprised. Is there really no one to tell me what happened to my money?
During these twenty-four hours, about 50% of the value of my money has fallen. Who is responsible for this situation?
The support department also does not respond to emails.

1 Like

@M3QD4D you did mistake when withdrawing/buying your ETC. You purchased ETC native coin and withdraw it to your BEP20 address instead of native ETC coin address.
To recover your funds, follow this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

1 Like

thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the exchange office from which I bought the currency does not accept its mistake in sending the currency. Is there a way for me, the recipient, to enter the ETC native coin address instead of the BEP20 ETC address?

Where did you bought ETC from? Have you tried to recover your funds from the instructions on article above?

1 Like

I cant send image here plz help me and check everything that i gave to you

what’s your problem?
مشکلت چیه داداش؟
Click on this part that I marked in the photo to send the photo. 44

داداش میگه نمیتونی مدیا رو اینجا پست کنی… منم اطلاعاتی که میخادو میخام بفرستم نمیتونم ، میشه کمکم کنی

بقیه پیامام هم pending مونده

با ایمیل نمیشه با اینا در ارتباط باشم؟ هر چی ایمیل میزنم پشتیبانی جواب درست حسابی نمیدن

ایمیل را بی خیال شو اینا درست حسابی جواب نمیدن. اگه تراکنشات مشکل داشته یه تایپیک جدید بزن چیزایی که باید بفرستی آدرس ولتت، کد تراکنش و ورژن کیف پولته، اگر خودت تایپیک باز کنی میتونی مدیا بفرستی. حالا مشکلت چی هست؟ بگو شاید بتونم کمکت کنم.

ساختم پندینگ مونده چقد وقت دیگ تایید میکنن؟
داداش من پنج روز پیش bnb زدم برا تراست ولت
ادرس ها درست بوده‌
مبدا اکی داده ک ارسال کرده
ترنزکشن ای دی هم دارم
ولی نیومده تو کیف پولم
ریایمپورت کردم
با وی پی ان چک کردم
همه کاری کردم ولی بازم نیست

اگه پندینگ مونده نگران نباش به خاطر شلوغی شبکه است. البته برای اطمینان از وی پی ان با آی پی فرانسه یا آلمان استفاده کن. ضمنا حتما آخرین ورژن تراست والت را نصب کن. آخریش 1.29.3 هست. ضمنا اگه ریکاوری کی داری یه بار کلا نرم افزار را ریمو کن و وی پی ان را با آی پی هایی که گفتم روشن کن و نصب و ورود کی را با وی پی ان انجام بده.

همه کارایی که گفتی رو انجام دادم درست نشد
۱۰ تا پندینگ دارم
خیلی طول میکشه تایید کنن؟
تنها راه تامین گذاشتن اینجاس؟

• تاپیک

پیامای فارسیم همون لحظه میره ولی انگلیسی پندینگ میمونه غیر از کاری که گفتی باز کاری هست بکنم؟

Plz send me your email, my topics are pending but i need your help as soon as possible

I bought it from a small online exchange in Iran. I read the instructions you sent and went through the steps as much as possible. But apparently this method only works for the sender.

Dear Trust Wallet,
My crypto withdrawal from Binance was sent to MY TrustWallet and i followed the prosedures. Nine hours later nothing is updated and my money seems lost

Hello and welcome to our community.
To solve the problem, first do the following three steps :

1 Update your app
2 Reimport your wallet
3 Use VPN

If problem persists, please send screenshots of your ETC balance, your ETC address (tap on ETC then click receive button and screenshot) and app version too.

1 Like