ETH and Smartchain missing

Today i swapped Dogelon to ETH. However, i never received any ETH in my account even after 3.5 hours. They did change me a transaction fee though. Yesterday, i swapped exlipse for Smartchain and again was charged fee but never received anything. I have the confirmation numbers and transaction hash codes. What do I do at this point?

Thanks

Hi @dromberg For your ETH issue: please tap on top right corner and search ETH then switch on ETH BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin
For your second issue, send your smart chain address here.

I appreciate your help.

Transaction hash:
0x7b764199ecd95ca1cc70810aeeb50b2b632fc9b0fb9f4928ad8643fb15b80b16

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

A couple things:

So how do I approve the transaction at the same time i want execute it?

Also, if i confirm swap on pancake swap now it will only sell for the current price and not what I originally set the order for.

1. There’s 2 buttons there 1 for approve tokens and another for Swap. You only clicked approve button and after approve was success you didn’t click swap button.

2. Can sell with current price.

Ok, thanks. But im still not sure why I was charged a transaction fee if there was never a completed transaction?