Eth balance remains zero after receiving eth

I sent $40 worth of eth from binance to eth wallet on trust mobile app on IOS and my wallet balance is still zero even after showing completed transaction

This transaction took place earlier on today and here’s ,my transaction ID: 0x1ee3c444743e042170412a4fffc78ab606f3c1fc24a80913138d6048d14c9bcd
My receiving eth wallet is: 0x6eeE87D99CCF05c0a8297E6b4Cf98898E47a0642

1 Like

Hello @mikefunds12 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I just sent the photos requested and they’re pending approval from a moderator, soon you’ll get to view the pics i sent the third photo is of an unknown transaction whose eth fee is about $40 i never sent out any coin that from trust…I only used my eth wallet on trust to receive coins from binance and i never got the coins credited to my wallet

Please Help!

@mikefunds12 it seems like your ETH has already transferred out, here’s transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x89549a8825918bca076e7d92289dd086947373b85be3f50c8e6b1de37d934f79

Do you recognize this transaction?

No i don’t recognize this transaction, I never sent out $2 to anyone neither did i see the $10 worth of ethereum sent to my wallet

@mikefunds12 Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app;

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible. It is your responsibility to make sure your wallet is not compromised since the app is a non-custodial wallet (meaning, you SHOULD be the only one who holds the secret phrase and private keys).

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: