ETH missing from Trust Wallet with no transaction ID

Dear fellow community members,

I transferred my ETH from Trust Wallet to Nexo for the last 24 hours but I am not able to track the transaction ID nor the hash ID. My ETH is not appearing in my Nexo account and I am having trouble retrieving the transaction trail. I am not sure if anyone encountered this before. Would love your advice on this.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @JLim To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @Alan47 thank you in advance for your help. After hours of research, I found out that I have my ETH is stucked in Binance-peg as I used the wrong chain to transfer to Nexo.

- I believe I have the latest app version.

My transaction hash:
0x24642a70e4bd2c0689831fe0b1e8a3167565d65cb624dbe9388a60632747ad76

Further details:
I believe I have sent my ETH using the wrong chain whereby the ETH is to be transferred from BNB to Nexo rather than ETH to Nexo. If you look at my transaction hash via BSC scan, the details are there. However, I am now having trouble to retrieve my ETH since its in ā€˜no manā€™s landā€™.

There is nothing to screenshot in my wallet as there is no such transaction in my Trust wallet.

Hopefully you are able to help me on this.

Thank you so much!

@JLim confirmed blockchain transactions canā€™t be reversed. Contact Nexo support for your deposit issue.

2 Likes

Thank you. Trying my best now to solve this as Nexo does not want to be held accountable. Technically speaking, my ETH is in no manā€™s land ;( Have you encountered similar issues before and in another words, my ETH is ā€˜burntā€™?

1 Like

0x1a72dCB62cCF5A85a3242F8354548a19F78p0x1a72dCB62cCF5A85a3242F8354548a19F780c9Ec0c9Ec