Eth not received to my trust wallet address, copied a random address

is the problem solft
did you got your btc back the same thing just happend to me whit my bnb

i copied the adres of my trust wallet there was no other adres only that adres i went to my binance app and paste the adres to send my bnb to my trust wallet i send the bnb nothing has arrived i checkt it again and the bnb whent to a different adres not the one i copied this is really a software problem the adres it went to was of safemoon i did have safemoon in the past and still some is on my acount 0,00000 but i did not copied that adres and i dont even know how to do that it says clearly your wallet adres i copied that butt the bnbwhent to safemoon how is that possibel its a software problem i think because there is some safemoon in my wallet butt when i copied it i was not in my wallet i was conected to my wallet from pancake swap .

did anyone also had this problem

It still has not been resolved and I am unable to even figure out what “coin” is associated with the wallet address that it was randomly sent to!!

same problem here is the problem solved whit you now copied my trust wallet number butt it went to a different adress

I have the same problem.

Not sure what to do…

Details below:
Withdrawal address;
0x314A62E4cE1E40b508539569BeaE2A620a621fE1

txid is 0x8561d102d7825943e3de5c7d42569fbf549f3e25d1821578ec7fe2f4f2be659b

My issue still isn’t resolved, so you have safemoon in your wallet to?

I have the same issue, waiting for my ETH to come in my account. @TrustWalletSupport help on this?